Intercultural Training Denmark / Intercultural Coaching Denmark
Both Denmark and Germany are as international leaders comparable on the entrepreneurial level as well as the economic level and are extremely successful. Their paths to success do however differ somewhat.
When differences are not recognized in Danish-German relationships they can easily lead to misunderstandings or even blocking from both sides resulting in breakdowns in communication.
Being aware of different situations and a targeted approach to handling them with the different cultures provides a key to new potential and approaches to problem solving, supporting domestic as well as international competitive ability in your company.
Intercultural competence when working together with Denmark is your key to success.
Aims of Intercultural Training Denmark
Aims of Intercultural Coaching Denmark
Learn about Danish culture, how to recognize and understand what is below the surface. At the same time reflecting on your own thinking and action patterns, observing yourself and gaining from new perspectives.
- Seamless cooperation in German-Danish teams
- Smooth intercultural communication with Denmark and Danes
- Seamless, successful intercultural project management
- The right decisions for the Danish market
- Successful negotiations with Danes
- Successful communication with Danish staff, customers and suppliers
- New approaches to problem solving
- New thinking and solution strategies
- Early recognition of conflict and finding solutions
- Avoiding or reducing culture shock
- Avoiding bad investments
Target group for Intercultural Training Denmark
Intercultural Training Denmark with SveTys – Uta Schulz is advisable for Germans, and also for Swedish and Norwegian experts and managers who work together with the Danes, for expats as preparation for a stay in Denmark and to penetrate the Danish market.
An intercultural training course can ideally be held for up to twelve staff.
Target group for Intercultural Coaching Denmark
Intercultural one-to-one Coaching Denmark is like Intercultural Training Denmark aimed at Germans but it can also be useful for Swedish and Norwegian, experts or managers, especially though, managing directors and board members who (will) work together with Danes, or who want to penetrate the Danish market and staff members who go to Denmark as expats and need individual preparation for international assignments.
Intercultural Coaching Denmark is also principally targeted at individual employees who want to prepare individually and intensively for cooperation with Denmark, or who would like support as they work together.
Content for Intercultural Training Denmark
Content for Intercultural Coaching Denmark
Intercultural Workshop Denmark or Intercultural Coaching Denmark create awareness for the participants of their own cultural patterns and what effects they have on their own thoughts and action patterns as well as their company culture.
For comparison we will work from a holistic point of view on the cultural background finding out what makes the Danes tick, their world and their concept of mankind, their thought and action patterns.
The content will be determined after a needs analysis or personal interviews with the participants or client.
Intercultural Training Denmark or Intercultural Coaching Denmark can include the following topics:
- The country and its people
- History, economy, society and politics
You will be sensitized to:
- Danish culture as well as the Danish way of thinking and behaviour patterns
- Your own cultural footprint, your thought and action patterns
- Dynamics and processes that can be created when working on intercultural communication and cooperation.
- You experience what effect cultural patterns have on:
- Perception, thought, emotions and behaviour
- Value judgment
- (Intercultural) communication (meetings, presentations, feedback, appraisal interviews etc.)
- Leadership and hierarchy
- Project management
- Conflict management
- Expectations from companies
In behavioural training and communication training you learn:
- Appropriate behaviour for and with Danish-Swedish, Danish-German, and Danish-Norwegian teams (leadership, communication, behaviour etc.)
- To recognize and avoid possible conflict
- To handle various problem-solving approaches
- Business etiquette
- Small talk and taboos
- Do’s and don’ts, avoiding the classic mistakes
Methods for Intercultural Training Denmark
Methods for Intercultural Coaching Denmark
Intercultural training or coaching for Denmark is created to meet either your, or the customers’, targets. Taking a holistic view you will interactively experience, using diverse methods the various points of view, thought and behaviour patterns leading you to surprising new insights.
There are many interactive methods including:
Individual and small-group work
- Exercises for self-reflection
- Experience transfer and exchange
- Short input session
- Group discussion
- Best practice and case studies
- Role plays
- Simulations and
- Analyzing video sequences
When should Intercultural Training Denmark be Recommended?
When should Intercultural Coaching Denmark be Recommended?
Intercultural Training Denmark or Intercultural Coaching Denmark are always a good idea if you want to work long-term and successfully with Danes & Denmark.
- You want to penetrate the Danish market
- You buy a Danish company or work in close cooperation with one
- You have a joint project with the Danish
- A Swedish, German or Norwegian company merges with a Danish one
- Change processes with Danish staff or Swedish-Danish, or German-Danish or Norwegian-Danish staff are undertaken and should be sustainable
- You are sent on international assignment to Denmark
- You work in or with Swedish-Danish, or German-Danish, or Norwegian-Danish teams
- You have the feeling that communication is not seamless and conflict begins to emerge
- For partners/spouses and families accompanying those on international assignment in Denmark
- Management staff, who want to optimally utilize the potential of international and Swedish-Danish, or German-Danish, or Norwegian-Danish teams.
Uta Schulz – SveTys Intercultural Management