Principles of systemic organization consulting and organization development
SveTys – Uta Schulz’ approach to systemic organization consulting and organization development is based on the following maxims:
- Transparency in all phases of consulting and development processes
- Appreciative involvement of staff affected in the search for solutions by gathering their experience and (detailed) know-how
- Focus on people: their strengths and potential, not on staff weaknesses and deficits
- Making the ‘invisible’ visible by rethinking any inner resistance
- Taboos are not taboo: If necessary (and desired), critical topics considered taboo up to the present will be dealt with
- Think back from the future, to compile sustainable, future-oriented solutions
- Efficient, goal-oriented approach through a well structured, facilitated process using appropriate methods.
Systemic organization consulting and/or organization development helps you to help yourself.